A few of the key things that differentiate CUDL from other lending platforms is that we’re entirely credit union owned, so we understand and support credit unions like none of the others. We want to help you control costs, so our solutions are about the most affordable that you’ll find. And, we want your credit union to succeed, so we’ll take the time needed to help you develop strategic plans that are customized to meet your credit union’s needs. Whether you’re a credit union that is trying to get “back in the game” or is new to point-of-purchase lending, a credit union that only wants to work with existing members – or a credit union that is looking to increase its member base, we have the solutions and expertise to help you achieve your lending goals.
Features that make your credit union’s point-of-purchase program strong and resilient while giving your members the convenience they want.
- A powerful and highly flexible ASP (Application Service Provider) solution that has hundreds of features and options to support the needs of different credit unions and specific lending processes
- A dynamic decision engine that lets your credit union have full control over loan decisioning, while enabling synchronization of your entire lending department
- A suite of integration interfaces that help streamline your credit union’s CUDL loan processing
- An online pre-approval application that resides on your credit union’s website and links to the CUDL system
- A pre-approval campaign system that links credit agency pre-screened data into the CUDL system for loan decisions that are the same at CUDL dealerships
- Flexible back-office support to assist credit unions with needs such as after-hours underwriting, temporary support during overflow or vacation and complete back-office loan document processing and management for any size credit union
Relationships fostered by trust, understanding and good technology.
Our staff helps initiate solid relationships between our credit unions and dealers, which in turn, benefits members. Our products and services support these relationships with features that are beneficial to everyone.
- Dealers and credit unions can electronically share documents and loan packages for quicker transactions
- Credit unions can provide dealers with same-day funding
- CUDL’s technology and relationships extend to boats, motorcycles, RVs and other non-automotive dealers
- Credit unions can safely partner with independent dealers through CUDL’s partnership with Manheim