We are currently seeking a Loan Service Representative for our corporate office in Ontario, CA. Reporting directly to the Strategic/Lending Manager, this position is a highly motivated, service oriented individual who performs the job processing loan packages. The LSR has the responsibility of providing excellent student, dealer, credit union and member service when interacting with all parties to complete documentation and funding of auto loans. The primary responsibilities will be as follows:
• Follow up with dealers to collect missing items or stipulations.
• Review/Quality Control contracts from dealers to ensure policies and procedures are followed.
• Ensure that all daily work is completed on time and is accurate.
• Responsible for sending completed loan packages to appropriate credit unions for final funding.
At a minimum, each candidate should possess the following skills, experience and background:
• High school education required.
• Four years of experience in working in a auto/lending service environment.
• Four years auto loan processing experience.
• Solid understanding of lending and loan processing procedures.
• Work independently with a high level of initiative.
• Excellent oral, written, presentation and analytical skills.
• Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines and established goals.
• Specialized problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
• Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
• Excellent attention to detail with a high accuracy rate.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Internet and email skill.
No relocation is available for this position. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.